Don’t risk it, call the professionals
Working with gas is dangerous and poses a threat to you, your family and your property. That’s why you should always use a licensed gas fitter. Not only that, but performing gas work without a licence is illegal – so make sure you get it done by a professional so that it’s done correctly and safely.
Taking care of all the gas work
What we do:
- Install and repair gas pipes, bayonet points and connections.
- Test pipework for gas appliances.
- Install gas appliances, like cooktops, wall ovens, upright cookers and hot water systems.
- Install gas appliance flues.
- Install gas detection and pressure regulating systems.
- Gas leaks – this is an emergency. Call us immediately.